Terms Of Service
Penguin Graphics License
The Quick and Easy on the Eyes Version
Your graphic(s) purchase includes our Penguin Graphics License (PGL) by default.
- The PGL license is personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and does not expire.
- Your graphic(s) can be used multiple times on multiple projects
- You can freely modify the graphics without any restrictions.
- No back-links or attribution required. If you do decide to give us credit though, you would not believe how much we’d love you for that!
So Here’s What’s Allowed
- The Commercial @Work Use Stuff: internet/extranet websites, banners, flyers and other marketing materials, print, video, newsletters, keynote slides, books, product packaging etc.
- The Personal @Home Use Stuff: arts & crafts, family newsletters, scrapbooks etc.
- Educational @School Use Stuff: video, slides, classroom activities, non-published homework for school events etc.
- Physical products you’d make for resale, such as Apparel and Clothing, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Sweaters, Hoodies, Tank tops, Coats, Trousers, Socks, Hats, Mugs, Tumblers, Cups, Plates, Clocks, Stickers, Wall posters etc.
- Digital products you’d make where our graphics have been used in Commercial and Personal graphic works, Videos, Media, TV, Movies, Comedy Shows and more...
- Contracted work for your client(s).
And Here’s What’s Not Allowed
- Redistribution:The resell, re-license or give away [for free or with payment] our graphics is strictly not allowed.
- Unlawful and/or Defamatory use: You cannot use our graphics for illegal or unauthorized purposes, to defame a person or in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction where the graphic(s) would be seen and/or used.
If you have any questions about licensing, please contact us.
The Deep Dive Into The Details Version
Term Of Service
Last updated: 08/01/2018
All visitors and customers of PenguinGraphics.com, are subject to the following terms and conditions. In using this website and/or by downloading/displaying any material, you agree to be bound by this agreement. Should you be using this website on behalf of your client(s) this agreement also extends to your client(s) and their party.
The Penguin Graphics License
You can ONLY use any of our graphics with our Penguin Graphics License, which can be obtained by simply purchasing the graphic(s) you wish to use.
All graphics belonging to Penguin Graphics are under our signature royalty-free commercial license. This license gives you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use them for a wide variety of commercial, editorial, personal, charitable or educational purposes. That also includes creating products for resale.
You may use our graphics multiple times, in multiple owned or client projects.
- Our graphics may not be placed, as provided or modified, on a website or any other medium (digital, physical or otherwise) for redistribution or resale
- Our graphics may not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes and/or in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction intended for the graphics use
- Our graphics may not be used for unlawful or defamatory uses
- Our graphics may not be used in a way that constitutes an infringement of copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark or a subjects’ proprietary ownership that belongs to a third-party
Purchasing single or multiple graphics for your entire team of artists to access is simple and easy. Please contact us when you are ready. This license would simply be our "Penguin Graphics License” identified as valid for your entire team.
Please ensure the contact details in your account are accurate. Your license is invalid and unverifiable otherwise.
Watermarked graphics are allowed only as comp/proof images (e.g. to showcase a project in progress to a client). It is strictly forbidden to remove/alter in any way, the watermarks from our products and use them in any finished form.
Trademark / Logo
You are free to use our graphics to create any logo(s) which won’t be trademarked. You cannot use our graphics as a logo or part of a logo if you intend to pursue a trademark. Penguin Graphics are available to all our customers and as such they can purchase the same graphic for their respective use(s).
Our graphics may not be copy-written themselves, but you can copyright a larger work you created where our graphics are used in/that our graphics are only a small part of. Further, our graphics are not the sole, central or main reason the larger work you created (a book for example) that would be purchased.
Delivery of graphics
After successful collection of your payment, our graphics are made immediately available for download. We will also email you a copy of your purchase that includes download links. With respect to any issues downloading graphics after having successfully placed an order, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will forward your files using another method of delivery.
Availability of graphics
You may download a graphic you have purchased multiple times for as long as that graphic remains available on our website. We do not force a limit on downloads.
We stand behind our products 100%. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please contact us if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will issue a full refund in the highly unlikely event we cannot make it right.
All our graphics are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. You use our graphics and other assets at your sole risk. We do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of our graphics available for purchase or as a free download. You expressly understand and agree as part of these terms of service that Penguin Graphics and those associated with its operation, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or other tangible or intangible losses.
Personal information and privacy
Termination of use
In the event you pursue court as arbitration and court’s decision is in Penguin Graphics favor, you agree to reimburse us for any legal fees and ancillary costs incurred prior to, during and post as related to this legal process.
Computer viruses or connection problems
We do our best to scan all files we make available for download with various antivirus software.
In the case a device virus is found, we cannot be held responsible for any harm caused to your computer / digital systems by device viruses that may have been transmitted while accessing our website and/or downloading our products.
We are not responsible for any incomplete or corrupt copies of files that you may download from our website in relation to internet connection problems.
If you think that we have harmed your own copyright with any of our illustrations, content, intentional or unintentional design, please contact us and we will investigate the claim thoroughly.
We are doing our best to prepare the content of this site. However, for Penguin Graphics cannot warranty the usage, expressions and suggestions of the contents, graphics and any other material as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Penguin Graphics shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the content, graphic and/or information on our website. The use of the content, data, information and/or any other asset/s from Penguin Graphics website and it's affiliated accounts is under the user responsibility exclusively.